Saturday 26 March 2011

Process of creating our magazine review...

This is the initial design layout I was looking to achieve for our magazine review.


I used a destop publisher called `Pages` to create my initial design.
The second image shows the first stage of designing our magazine review, most graphics and images have been put in place. I then marked what further parts needed to be made such as how the article would look, what the breakout box would consist of and captions.


The third image is of my first draft (the forth, fifth and sixth images are close ups in more detail).



The main text has been split into two columns. I will need my target audience to review this and give me feedback.



The breakout box, aims to bring a fun factor to the article `Top Five films Based on Clothing/Accescories`. With small faded images anda range of colours. As does the `Thumbs up rating` that comes at the end of the article.



The photo of the Gloves underneath the title has been enhanced for audience feedback, short snappy captions have been added between the two photos. The main title aims to give the audience a taster of the genre, through the way `Love` has been written and the impact of the word `Society`.
The magazine name `Reel Film` hopes to give the magazine a quirky style/feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment